Put a Real Wiki Inside of SharePoint – Unite SharePoint and Confluence – federated search, bi-directional content embedding, and single sign-on. Combine powerful free-form content creation and collaboration with the document management and workflow strengths of SharePoint.
Atlassian Confluence Wiki SharePoint Connector combines the Confluence Wiki with SharePoint.
- Embed Content, Both Ways: Blend enterprise documents and lists with rich Confluence content, all on a single SharePoint page. Display blog posts and the rich discussions they facilitate inside SharePoint so everyone can contribute to the conversation.
- Search Once, Find Everything: Give your users one search box to find everything – Confluence pages, blog posts, and SharePoint documents. Full document security and permissions are maintained across all content and search results.
- Browse Your Wiki: Support for Web Part Connections allows users to browse through an entire Confluence space – pages and blog posts – without leaving SharePoint.
- Share Your Lists: Put your favorite SharePoint lists – documents, links, calendars, tasks, issues, and discussion – inside Confluence pages.
- Unlock Your Documents: Share and instantly edit SharePoint documents within lists embedded in Confluence. Any changes will be updated in SharePoint’s content repository.
- Socialize SharePoint: Support for posting comments on the Confluence pages and blog posts embedded in SharePoint allows more people to contribute to the conversations taking place inside your wiki.
- Single Sign-on: You can seamlessly navigate between SharePoint and Confluence since users are shared via Microsoft Active Directory. With a single username and password for both applications, sign into one application and you’re signed into both.