Maximize the power of SharePoint with Yammer and turn business collaboration into a social, mobile, and engaging experience. Yammer is a simple, scalable solution that lets employees share and connect with coworkers in a private, secure enterprise social network. Collaborate in teams, see what your colleagues are working on, share ideas and get feedback, create and edit content, and receive updates from other enterprise applications – all in one place. Anyone can create a free Yammer network. All you need is a company email address. And if your company already has a network, you’ll automatically join it when you sign up with your company email. Upgrade to our enterprise solution to easily manage, monitor and customize Yammer and derive even greater business value.
Enterprise Microblogging, Profiles, Groups, Private Messaging, Files, Links, and Images, External Networks, Company Directory, Knowledge Base, Topics, Applications, Mobile
SharePoint Integration Features
- Primary Yammer Web Part: Add robust Yammer feeds, private messages, and notifications tabs to SharePoint sites to facilitate team and company-wide conversations.
- Light Embeddable Feeds: Embed a lightweight Yammer mini feed anywhere in SharePoint to view and keep track of relevant discussions without disrupting your workflow.
- Document & List Integration: Send links to documents, calendar events, and tasks from SharePoint to Yammer feeds for real-time collaboration.
- Federated Search: Find the information you need fast with relevant Yammer messages displayed side by side your SharePoint search results.
- Profile Sync: Import profile information from SharePoint into Yammer, eliminating the need to complete two profiles.
- Notifications: Track unread Yammer messages from the SharePoint top banner.
- Activity Streams: Automatically deliver activity updates from SharePoint to your colleagues on Yammer.
- Single Sign-On: Leverage SharePoint authentication credentials to simultaneously log into Yammer through a single entry point.
- Admin Configurations: Manage the Primary Yammer Web Part using SharePoint’s built-in controls and templates. Choose to configure read-only Yammer feeds so that users without Yammer accounts can also view conversations