Providing mobile workers with the ability to use any IOS, Android, Blackberry or Windows Phone-based device to access SharePoint content, documents, lists and data. Even custom SharePoint WebParts can be displayed and formatted for mobile use, making Microsoft SharePoint truly portable. SharePoint2Go is ideal for mobile users to need to access Microsoft SharePoint when they are not in the office.
- Mobile-friendly SharePoint on any smartphone or tablet device: SharePoint2Go can be used on any smartphone or tablet device, including: IOS, Blackberry, Android and Windows Phone devices.
- Enterprise-class security:SharePoint2Go is designed for enterprise users who need access to corporate data and content without compromising user and information security. SharePoint2Go includes the following security features:Encrypted authentication, Single Sign-On, Zero footprint
- Offline access: SharePoint2Go takes advantage of HTML5 capabilities to allow mobile users to access offline content from SharePoint when not connected to the internet.
- SNAP notifications and alerts: SNAP notifications alert the user to items that require attention or action and behave like the notification counters on standard mobile applications. SNAP notifications and alerts can be used for SharePoint workflow tasks requiring action, SharePoint document alerts (Open/edit/etc.), and SharePoint tasks
- Connect to multiple SharePoint sites: SharePoint2Go allows multiple SharePoint sites to be accessed via the SharePoint2Go mobile portal interface. Mobile users are able to access SharePoint sites (on-premise and cloud editions of SharePoint and Office 365) with Single Sign-On, so that they only need to remember one username and password.
- Custom branding: Make SharePoint2Go your own by customizing the user interface with your corporate brand and colors to mazimize user engagement.
- Mobile SharePoint search: SharePoint2Go allows mobile users to search for documents, data and other SharePoint items across multiple SharePoint sites using their mobile device, creating a more enjoyable and productive mobile working environment.
- Azurati V-Parts: Got custom developed WebParts in your SharePoint environment that you need to provide to mobile users? No problem. With Azurati V-Parts™ you can rapidly create mobile-friendly versions of custom WebParts so that they can be accessed via SharePoint2Go.
- Deployment modes: SharePoint2Go can be deployed in the following modes: Cloud (shared service/dedicated), On-premise, and Hybrid (On-premise and Cloud)
- Azurati SharePoint2Go Review by Chris Howell
- Product Review: Azurati SharePoint2Go – Mobilizing the Enterprise by Joel Oleson
- Contact: Azurati, Midsummer Court, 314 Midsummer Boulevard, Milton Keynes, MK9 2UB, United Kingdom E: email@example.com T: +44 1908 760 845