05.03.2019 - 18:00 - 19:30 Uhr
Termin: Outlook: iCal
During SharePoint Week Microsoft’s Healthcare and Life Sciences group will be bringing you the top resources from the SharePoint Team live via online interactive webcasts. Each session will provide you, and your organization, an opportunity to hear from, and interact with, SharePoint product team experts on the latest around key areas of SharePoint Online focus for the Enterprise space. Sessions will run Monday March 4th, through Friday March 8th. Each session will begin at 12 noon eastern (9am pacific) and run for 90 minutes (1 hour of presentation and 30 minutes of open Q&A).
SharePoint + Teams – Better Together
- Microsoft SharePoint has provided collaborative capabilities for many years. Microsoft Teams is the new kid on the block for Office 365 providing rich team collaboration. But did you know they are made to work together in a complimentary fashion? New advances in both provide the perfect integrated platform for providing the richest, seamless, collaboration environment for your users. SharePoint and Teams is better together. Join Microsoft’s Mark Kashman to learn why, and how to leverage the synergies of SharePoint Online and Microsoft Teams within your own organization.
- Presented by: Mark Kashman (Senior PM Manager)
- Hosted by Shelly Avery (HLS TSP)
- Broadcast by: Michael Gannotti (HLS TS)
- Grab the session .ics calendar invite here
- Direct link to the webcast on 3/5 here