07.03.2019 - 18:00 - 19:30 Uhr
Termin: Outlook: iCal
During SharePoint Week Microsoft’s Healthcare and Life Sciences group will be bringing you the top resources from the SharePoint Team live via online interactive webcasts. Each session will provide you, and your organization, an opportunity to hear from, and interact with, SharePoint product team experts on the latest around key areas of SharePoint Online focus for the Enterprise space. Sessions will run Monday March 4th, through Friday March 8th. Each session will begin at 12 noon eastern (9am pacific) and run for 90 minutes (1 hour of presentation and 30 minutes of open Q&A).
Microsoft OneDrive for Business
- Microsoft OneDrive for Business, built on SharePoint Online technology, is one of the greatest value propositions in the Office 365 stack. Providing incredible ROI while enabling new secure mobile data access experiences for users. Attend this session to learn about how the latest updates to OneDrive for business can further empower your users while assisting organizations with $$ savings cost take-out against redundant technology services. Join Microsoft’s Ankita Kirti to learn how to get the most out of OneDrive for Business.
- Presented by: Ankita Kirti (PM Manager)
- Hosted by: Chad Stout (HLS TSP)
- Broadcast by: Michael Gannotti (HLS TS)
- Grab the session .ics calendar invite here
- Direct link to the webcast on 3/7 here