06.03.2019 - 18:00 - 19:30 Uhr
Termin: Outlook: iCal
During SharePoint Week Microsoft’s Healthcare and Life Sciences group will be bringing you the top resources from the SharePoint Team live via online interactive webcasts. Each session will provide you, and your organization, an opportunity to hear from, and interact with, SharePoint product team experts on the latest around key areas of SharePoint Online focus for the Enterprise space. Sessions will run Monday March 4th, through Friday March 8th. Each session will begin at 12 noon eastern (9am pacific) and run for 90 minutes (1 hour of presentation and 30 minutes of open Q&A).
Intelligent Discovery and Mixed Reality in SharePoint
- Microsoft information discovery leveraging the power of the Microsoft Graph can provide your users with the richest possible search and information discovery. Attend this session to learn how your organization can provide powerful information discovery capabilities. Additionally, this session will hit on the latest capability of SharePoint Online (Spaces) to store, and serve up, Mixed Reality/VR experiences. Join this not to miss session with Microsoft’s Bill Baer and learn how SharePoint Online can inform and excite your users in ways you did not know were possible.
- Presented by: Bill Baer (Senior PM Manager)
- Hosted by: Jaspreet Dhamija (HLS TSP)
- Broadcast by: Michael Gannotti (HLS TS)
- Grab the session .ics calendar invite here
- Direct link to the webcast on 3/6 here