04.03.2019 - 18:00 - 19:30 Uhr
Termin: Outlook: iCal
During SharePoint Week Microsoft’s Healthcare and Life Sciences group will be bringing you the top resources from the SharePoint Team live via online interactive webcasts. Each session will provide you, and your organization, an opportunity to hear from, and interact with, SharePoint product team experts on the latest around key areas of SharePoint Online focus for the Enterprise space. Sessions will run Monday March 4th, through Friday March 8th. Each session will begin at 12 noon eastern (9am pacific) and run for 90 minutes (1 hour of presentation and 30 minutes of open Q&A).
Driving Engagement & Communications with the Modern Intranet
- Learn how SharePoint’s latest capabilities can help your organization to deliver a modern mobile, responsive, Intranet. If you are looking to deliver an Intranet that informs and engages your employees, then join Microsoft’s Dan Holme and Brad McCabe in this exciting session meant for you.
- Presented by: Dan Holme (Director PM) and Brad McCabe (Product PM)
- Hosted by: Tyler Durham (HLS TSP)
- Broadcast by: Michael Gannotti (HLS TS)
- Grab the session .ics calendar invite here
- Direct link to the webcast on 3/4 here