08.03.2019 - 18:00 - 19:30 Uhr
Termin: Outlook: iCal
During SharePoint Week Microsoft’s Healthcare and Life Sciences group will be bringing you the top resources from the SharePoint Team live via online interactive webcasts. Each session will provide you, and your organization, an opportunity to hear from, and interact with, SharePoint product team experts on the latest around key areas of SharePoint Online focus for the Enterprise space. Sessions will run Monday March 4th, through Friday March 8th. Each session will begin at 12 noon eastern (9am pacific) and run for 90 minutes (1 hour of presentation and 30 minutes of open Q&A).
SharePoint for Business Process, Content Services, and News
- Leverage the power of SharePoint Online to supercharge business processes in your organization. Learn how Content Services covers the first mile as well as the final nine of a document’s lifespan. Find out how to transform your delivery of news to users. SharePoint Online provides all this and more and in this session Microsoft’s Chris McNulty will show you how to leverage these capabilities within your Intranet.
- Presented by: Chris McNulty (Senior PM)
- Hosted by: Dave Upton (HLS TSP)
- Broadcast by: Michael Gannotti (HLS TS)
- Grab the session .ics calendar invite here
- Direct link to the webcast on 3/8 here