17.12.2020 - 19:00 - 21:00 Uhr
Diese Veranstaltung findet online statt - Anmeldung über diesen Link
Termin: Outlook: iCal
Hello dear Power-BIler,
the current circumstances are certainly special for everyone. I sincerely hope that you and your loved ones are physically and mentally well and that the financial consequences are kept within limits.
· 19:00-20:00 – Quality assurance tools for Power BI
(Speaker: Imke Feldmann)
· 20:00-20:30 – opportunity for discussion
About the Session:
Imke’s session will address the following points/ questions?
• Will the change in this measure break other results in my model?
• Do my subtotals add up correctly?
• What does this DAX measure actually calculate?
• Can I delete this measure without breaking my model?
• Which changes compared to the previous version of my model did I actually do in my new version?
In this session you learn which tools to use to answer these questions fast and reliably.
Imke is Microsoft MVP and works as a freelance consultant for Microsoft’s Power Platform. She has also gained large experience in the Finance area from working as Controller and Finance Manager for more than 15 years before. She is a Microsoft certified expert for data analysis for Power BI and Excel (MCSA-BI) and a Microsoft certified trainer (MCT) for Power BI. Although based in Germany, she gives training and develops solutions for clients all over the world, onsite or remote.
She is active in the community, speaks at conferences and user group and writes a lot about the Power Platform on her blog: www.TheBIccountant.com.
You can find her on Twitter: @TheBIccountant and LinkedIn.
To access materials from past meetings, please follow this link (http://www.meetup.com/power-bi-user-group-hamburg/pages/21418709/Material_vergangener_Treffen/?_locale=de-DE).
Many greetings and see you soon,