03.11.2018 - 09:00 - 17:00 Uhr
Köllner Chaussee 11
Anmeldung über diesen Link
Termin: Outlook: iCal
ACHTUNG: Ort hat sich geändert
Please join Microsoft Community member Martin Gudel for a training workshop on Microsoft Teams and Microsoft Graph.
• What is Microsoft Teams?
• What are possible components for your Microsoft Teams App
• Deploying your Microsoft Teams App
• getting started with Microsoft Graph to access Microsoft Teams and other Office 365 apps, like Onedrive for Business
As I’m using C# in my own environment, you should be familiar with basic C# and .NET development. I expect that examples are easy to transfer to other languages.
* Please have a Windows 10 laptop with Visual Studio Community Edition (free download at http://www.visualstudio.com ) or better with you;
* please sign-up for a free Office 365 Developer Account or Office 365 Trial subscription before you join; Instructions can be found on this site when you join the Office 365 developer program https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/office/developer-program/office–365–developer-program.
* to run the training, you need to deploy Web Apps to Azure. Please register for your Azure Free Trial or MSDN subscription, or bring your own Azure subscription with you – it will take about 0-10 EUR to run the samples (free web app services are OK, but slow).
09:00 – 09:30 – Registration
9:30 – 10:45 (talk) Microsoft Teams development and advanced integration scenarios (based on Microsoft Teams apps, basic and advanced techniques)
introducing talk on prerequisites, capability and scopes, main purpose is setting up the basics at attendees know how ,
enriched with some basic Office 365 productive app concepts on Microsoft Teams as the app hub as discussed within InsiderDevTour2018
10:45 – 11:00 coffee break
11:00 – 13:00 (hackathon) hands-on lab – developing a basic web app and integrating a custom service in Microsoft Teams
now attendees are expected to do this in a hackathon
different App scopes, diofferences in using Microsoft Teams JS Framework vs Teams App Studio
13:00 – 14:00 lunch break
14:00 – 15:00 (talk) build a connector to access OneDrive for Business data from Teams (using Microsoft Graph)
introducing talk, enabling attendees to get the required basics for the next session
15:00 – 15:15 break
15:15 – 17:00 (hackathon) hands-on lab – build a connector to access OneDrive for Business data from Teams (using Microsoft Graph)
create your own Developer Tenant OR use your already existing Office 365subscription to implement your teams app
Login to Microsoft Graph API, get connected to your OneDrive for Business data, use put operations to upload your local files
and folders to your Teams data storage
17:00 closing session
(It’s planned to leave the building before 17:30).
The Agenda is subject to change; please get back to this page and/or have a look at https://www.facebook.com/groups/ugoffice365/ to track our updates.