01.06.2023 - 15.06.2023
Anmeldung über diesen Link
Anmeldung auf der Event-Website
Termin: Outlook: iCal
HackTogether is your playground for coding and experimenting with Microsoft Teams. With mentorship from Microsoft experts and access to the latest tech, you will learn how to build Teams apps based on the top Microsoft Teams app scenarios. The possibilities are endless for what you can create… plus you can submit your hack for a chance to win exciting prizes! ?
The hackathon starts on June 1st and ends on June 15th. It is recommended for participants to follow the HackTogether Roadmap for a successful hackathon.
Tips & Tricks
- Whenever you struggle during the hackathon, ask your questions on ❓GitHub Discussions. Microsoft experts will be there to help you.
- Are your looking for a project idea? Check out ? Top Teams App Scenarios to pick a project idea to get started, or get insipired for your own project idea! Also, there are many samples available in the ✨ Project samples to get inspired section if you are looking for more inspiration while working on your hack to win a digital badge!
- Looking for documentation and guidance? Check out ? Recommended Learning Materials below.
- Looking for code templates to start with? Check out available ? Templates in the repository.
- Submit your project until June 15 to win ? Judging and Prizes.
HackTogether Roadmap ?️
Follow the steps below to successfully complete the hackathon.
#00 – Pre-requisites
Register to Hack Together:
Before you start hacking, you will need an environment setup. Review Environment Setup guidelines or the following prerequisites or click the related link of each prerequisite to be directed to the official documentation:
- Prepare your Office 365 tenant
- Install Visual Studio or Visual Studio Code (Recommended)
- Install Teams Toolkit for Visual Studio or Visual Studio Code (Recommended)
- Install the browser of your choice
- Setup your GitHub account
- For SharePoint – SharePoint Framework Environment Setup
Introduce yourself, we’d like to get to know you! ? GitHub Discussions | Let’s get to know each other ?