26.04.2017 - 19:00 - 22:00 Uhr
Diese Veranstaltung findet online statt - Anmeldung über diesen Link
Termin: Outlook: iCal
we have a special event and a great line up with Slack, Google and IBM! Join us for an interesting evening about bots, bots and bots.
You’ll learn how to leverage Slack’s platform for your team or Slack’s millions of users.
You’ll hear about the latest security, technical, and design best practices for interactive apps.
You’ll learn how to use Google home and Google’s Assistant.
You’ll learn about the needs for chatbots and how to create one fast.
The location will be The Place (former Rainmaking Loft) in Kreuzberg Berlin with the following agenda.
Talks will start at 7pm and afterwards will be enough time to mingle:
- Welcome by Alexander Weidauer, CEO & Co-Founder of LASTMILE
- Building the Future of Work
by Amir Shevat, Head of Developer Relations, Slack
- The future of work is coming, and it does not include endless email chains, thirty open browser tabs, or siloed tools. Amir Shevat, Slack’s head of developer relations, will show you how outmoded ways of working can be made delightful through conversational UI. You’ll learn how bot builders can enable teams across every function to complete high-frequency, low-effort tasks, and you’ll come away learning how to leverage Slack’s platform to build powerful, interactive apps.
- Developing Conversation Actions for the Google Assistant
By Tim Messerschmidt, Developer Relations at Google
- The future is conversational and Google Home is a voice-activated speaker powered by the Google Assistant. Tim Messerschmidt, Developer Relations at Google, will talk about Google Home, API.ai and design considerations for conversational UI / UX. Actions on Google let you build for the Google Assistant. Your integrations can help you engage users through Google Home.
- Create your chat bot in 5 minutes with Node-RED
By Yacine Rezgui, Developer Evangelist at IBM
In this presentation, Yacine Rezgui, Developer Evangelist, talks about the need of chatbots and how you can create one quickly with Node-RED and IBM Watson API.