In this webinar, it’s Microsoft’s turn to talk about the new Office. It’s not only new, it integrates the latest advances in technology to make it easier for you to work and communicate. Today, we’ll step through the process of signing up for the preview (on up to 5 of your devices). Get the references and links for this webinar at http://aka.ms/first123.
References for this webinar:
- Get the Office Preview at: http://office.com/preview
- What’s an Office Preview? (article)
- If you are looking for a deveoper or techinal slant about the Office Preivew, read the Office Next blog
- The Excel Medal Tracker we showed (works only with the Office Preview)
- The Office App Store Beta (works only with the Office Preview)
- Office Customer Preview FAQ
- Read about more products curently previewing like SharePoint and Lync
This is a recording of an Office 15-Minute Webinar. Doug Thomas hosts these free how-to tidbits from the Office.com help writers. See how to watch these webinars live and participate in a Q&A session: http://aka.ms/offweb.