Please join Mark Miller and an incredible panel of SharePoint community leaders on February 15th from 1:00 to 2:00 pm EST for:
Tweet Jam 2012: The State of the SharePoint Community (#SPJam)
Hosted by Mark Fidelman (harmon.ie), the discussion will include:
- Is the community still relevant? Why or why not?
- How do we build a stronger, more effective community?
- What Microsoft/SharePoint developments will affect the community?
- How can we help community members introduce continuous, systematic improvements as well as benchmark advancements as their organizations progress along the SharePoint Maturity continuum?
If you have any questions or suggestions for additional topics please feel free to post them in the comments section below.
You can follow the discussion on any Twitter client or on the #SPJAM Twitterwall
- John Anderson (Bamboo Nation)
- Ant Clay (21 Apps)
- Dave Coleman (SharePointEduTech Ltd)
- Bjørn Furuknap (USPJ Academy)
- Michael Gannotti (Microsoft)
- Michael Greth (SharePointCommunity.de)
- Richard Harbridge (Allin Consulting)
- Scot Hillier (Scot Hillier Technical Solutions, LLC)
- Debbie Ireland (Envision IT)
- Mark Kashman (Microsoft)
- Michael Lotter (B&R Business Solutions)
- Mark Miller (Fpweb.net & NothingButSharePoint.com)
- Jacob Morgan (Chess Media Group)
- Joel Oleson (Church of LDS)
- Veronique Palmer (Lets Collaborate)
- Lee Provoost (Dachis Group)
- Laura Rogers (SharePoint 911)
- Bil Simser (FortisAlberta)
- Dux Raymond Sy (Innovative-e)
- Marwin Tarek (SharePoint4Arabs.com)
- Jeff Willinger (RightPoint Consulting)
- Chandima (Knowledge Cue)
We hope you’ll join us for an hour of Q&A with these experts from the SharePoint community.